Thursday, April 16, 2009

Super Fly...

The challenge this month on the Glorious Pink Challenge Blog {link on sidebar...} is to create a layout about which super power you would have, using a picture of yourself from this year, and a tad of American Crafts paper. I chose to have *Super Fly* powers, no not ...fly...as in insect...FLY, like as in fly*ing. Ahhh the freedom to go to any destination you choose. To be at your child's side at the drop of a dime. To have the ability to swoop in to help a fellow friend in need. I would LOVE to have the Super power of flying.....in fact, I wouldn't even mind growin' some wings. Here is my layout for the challenge:
I almost didn't post today because I didn't have a *giggle moment* to share. I had a really rough day. One where nothing seemed to go right. They sky was falling chicken little, and THEN I came across Donna Salazar's blog post from a while back and it read:
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus or occasionally pee on yourself..
You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special
And I just busted out laughing. Thanks Donna!! I can sleep well tonight!! Seeeee it pays to go blog stalking at 11pm at night!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment