Monday, April 20, 2009

My Little Beach Boy



I LOVE San Diego weather, especially Carlsbad weather!! I know, I know...it IS a little TOO hot, but man, it feels just like summer. Courtney got home today about 3:30 and took the kids to the beach. I wanted to go sooooo bad but I have deadlines to meet. I am currently putting together two albums for a customer whose daughter is graduating High School this year. She will be presenting her with two albums. One for her early childhood; birth through junior high, and another one of her High School years. There are A LOT of photos. Needless to say, it's very hard to work when your crop space is a disaster area. So, instead of frolicking at the beach with the fam, I did my darnedest to clean up my messy Scrapbook room. I think I am 3/4 of the way there. Whew.


Here is a layout I recently did with the new Lime Rickey Basic Grey paper (no it's not in stores yet....I got it at the show...sorry lovely ladies). I LOVE felt, I LOVE the beach, I LOVE pictures of my kids, and I LOVE bright papers.....voila: Scrapbook inspiration!
  • Daily Giggle: The family was sitting on the couch: Coleby, Daddy, Aspen. Daddy is tickling them and saying," Whose the monkey in the middle, then he tickled Aspen and said YOUR the monkey in the middle". She looked up at him and said, "I'm NOT the monkey in the middle, YOU ARE, I'm sitting by your side." (she's 3). I fell over laughing!!

4 comments:

  1. She's so funny!!!!

    Totally cute page girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... I love the painting on this LO- very nice and summery (if thats even a word) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jess, I used the Tim Holtz Alpha mask. Hey are you guys comin' friday? It's full but I'm pretty sure I saw your name. Gloria & I will be there too!

    ReplyDelete