Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EEEK! I'm Addicted!



What? Why YES I DID participate in Ally's latest ATC "Halloween" swap....and I want MORE!! Actually "completing" something "scrappy" makes me VERY VERY happy! Thus, my addiction for ATC swaps! Notice the little metal "Addicted" tag on my latest lil creations?


I used the Best Creations orange glitter paper as my base and just built the card from there. I used those FUNK-TA-FIED Halloween creatures for the main image and just cut out different words here and there......all related to spookiness of course! Oh ohhhh.....and I used "Glimmer Mist" too!! Ally thought I was silly for mentioning it, but HEY .....I rarely get to play with my good stuff these days, with all the darn kids classes I have been teaching!! I will post a pic of all the other Halloween ATC's after tonight's lil meeting at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks. Ta Ta for now crafty girlie's!

Giggle eh? A man and a donkey walk into a bar......hahha...JUST KIDDING....not feelin' too funny today, lil under the weather. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment